Panel: Discussion on Regional Food Partnerships
April 12, 2018 | Conference Center, UC Davis | Held in partnership with Seed Central
Dr. Kent Bradford, Interim Director of the World Food Center, moderated a panel on regional food partnerships during a monthly Seed Central networking event. The conversation debated industry-academia partnerships in the world of food, as well as regional efforts to strengthen the agricultural community and business sector.
- Michael Teel - Owner & CEO, Raley's, Inc.
- Barry Broome - President & CEO, Greater Sacramento Economic Council
- Dr. Christine Bruhn - Cooperative Extension Specialist Emerita, UC Davis
- Dr. Irwin Donis-Gonzalez - Asst. Specialist in Cooperative Extension, UC Davis
- Chris Zanobini - President & CEO, Ag Association Management Services, Inc.